Do you want to apply for the Ayushman Bharat scheme? Do you want to get benefits from this scheme? If yes, then read the complete information contained in this article. In this article, we give information on the application procedure, and you can easily learn the guide to make your application successfully under this scheme. So read all the factors in the article to get a complete understanding of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
How to Apply for the Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online?
- If you want to complete your registration process, you have to visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. It is followed by entering the mobile number with the captcha code. Then you have to click on the Generate OTP code option.
- An OTP has now been received on your mobile number, from where you can easily move to the official website. Then you have to complete your verification process. In this way, you are taken to the PMJAY login screen.
Also, you can choose the state from where you apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. You can select how you want to choose your eligibility criteria.
- Ration card number
- Mobile number
- RSBY URN number
If you are eligible for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana, your name will automatically reflect on the right side of the page. You can also check the beneficiary details by tapping on the Family Member Tab.
List of the Critical Disease that Get the Coverage Under the PM Jan Arogya Yojana
The scheme named the PMJAY helps households in secondary and tertiary care through government funding up to 5 lakh every year. This financial assistance for the procedure under this scheme even applies to pre-existing conditions. Here we present the list of critical illnesses covered under the PM Jan Arogya Yojana.
- Prostate cancer
- Double valve replacement
- Carotid angioplasty with silent
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Laryngopharyngectomy with gastric pull up
- Skull based surgery
Here we would also like to tell you about the several exclusions under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Cosmetic related procedure
- Drug rehabilitation program
- Fertility related products
- Individual diagnostics
- Organ transplants
Patient Card Generation UnderAyushman Bharat Yojana
Once you become eligible for taking the PMJAY benefits, you can work with the help of the E-card. Your Aadhar card will be verified with the Ration Card before issuing the card. After submitting the proof for the family verification, you are listed in the beneficiaries list and get the amount of money every year for the healthcare services, as similar as you get the benefits from the health insurance plan.
Here we bring information about the Ayushman Bharat Yojana. In this, we mainly focus on presenting the list of the critical illnesses that get coverage under this scheme. We also tell you the various disease along with the surgeries that do not get the coverage in this scheme.